Friday, April 27, 2012 - 16:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Online retailer Amazon.com reached an agreement with Texas officials Friday to settle a sales tax dispute by expanding operations in the state and starting to collect sales taxes.
- Background checks, permanent records needed for all firearm transfers, not just gun sales by retailersWed, 20 Feb 2013, 17:05:48 EST
- Air monitoring helps anticipate possible ecosystem changesWed, 25 Jun 2008, 12:14:49 EDT
- Texas drought visible in new national groundwater mapsWed, 30 Nov 2011, 22:33:14 EST
- Conservationists urge treaty panel to reject ivory sale by Tanzania, ZambiaThu, 11 Mar 2010, 14:34:02 EST
- Fluorescent color of coral larvae predicts whether they'll settle or swimTue, 25 Jan 2011, 19:33:37 EST