Friday, April 27, 2012 - 07:01 in Mathematics & Economics
(Phys.org) -- When it comes to affirmative action, the argument usually focuses on diversity. Promoting diversity, the Supreme Court ruled in 2003, can justify taking race into account.
- The impact of affirmative action bans in graduate fields of studyThu, 24 Jan 2013, 11:32:57 EST
- Report: Actions to protect fish in California Bay-Delta 'scientifically justified'Fri, 19 Mar 2010, 10:40:29 EDT
- Study quantifies minority enrollment losses if affirmative action is eliminatedTue, 12 Jan 2010, 15:15:38 EST
- Study confirms persistence of diversity problems in academic medicineFri, 30 Jan 2009, 19:43:29 EST
- New state surveys affirm Americans' support for government action on climate changeTue, 3 Aug 2010, 15:15:55 EDT