Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 06:00 in Biology & Nature
(Phys.org) -- All's Well that Ends Wellmay be a collaboration between William Shakespeare and Thomas Middleton, Oxford University academics have found.
- From the works of Shakespeare to the genomes of virusesWed, 11 Feb 2009, 17:37:22 EST
- Shape changes in aroma-producing molecules determine the fragrances we detectMon, 22 Dec 2008, 16:57:23 EST
- Crowd workers are not online Shakespeares, but Carnegie Mellon research shows they can writeWed, 2 Feb 2011, 15:07:31 EST
- Mutations in single gene may have shaped human cerebral cortexThu, 28 Apr 2011, 13:05:29 EDT
- Scripps Research scientists: Sensory wiring for smells varies among individualsWed, 30 Mar 2011, 13:35:47 EDT