(Phys.org) -- NASA and the SETI Institute are asking the public for more information to help find amateur photos and video footage of the daylight meteor that illuminated the sky over the Sierra Nevada mountains and created sonic booms that were heard over a wide area at 7:51 a.m. PDT Sunday, April 22, 2012.
- Western astronomers capture spectacular meteor footage and imagesWed, 7 Oct 2009, 11:46:34 EDT
- University of Western Ontario cameras capture 'fireball'Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 17:14:34 EDT
- Extreme makeover: Computer science editionFri, 14 Nov 2008, 9:22:50 EST
- Go west, young lionTue, 9 Oct 2012, 10:37:24 EDT
- Sierra Nevada birds move in response to warmer, wetter climateMon, 14 Sep 2009, 15:56:34 EDT