Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 07:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Water may have played a role in forming plains of volcanic glass that spread across nearly a third of Mars. The discovery of this volcanic glass could steer scientists toward subglacial lakes where martian life could thrive.
- Metallic glass: A crystal at heartThu, 16 Jun 2011, 15:34:24 EDT
- Mars volcanic deposit tells of warm and wet environmentSun, 31 Oct 2010, 13:33:15 EDT
- Fast-tracking the manufacture of glassesTue, 29 Jun 2010, 17:24:07 EDT
- Moon water discovered: Dampens Moon-formation theoryWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:36:01 EDT
- In probing mysteries of glass, researchers find a key to toughnessTue, 26 Feb 2013, 12:32:38 EST