Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 18:20 in Health & Medicine
A team of American researchers have created a portable, miniature microscope in the hope of reducing the time taken to diagnose oral cancer.
- Saliva proteins could help detection of oral cancerThu, 2 Oct 2008, 0:36:54 EDT
- CWRU dental researchers discover human beta defensins-3 ignite in oral cancer growthTue, 13 Jul 2010, 15:49:41 EDT
- Green tea shows promise as chemoprevention agent for oral cancer, M. D. Anderson study findsThu, 5 Nov 2009, 4:46:48 EST
- Chip checks for oral cancerMon, 5 Apr 2010, 16:08:44 EDT
- NYU College of Dentistry, Penn State develop new model for investigating tobacco/oral cancer linkThu, 13 May 2010, 14:05:32 EDT