Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 07:01 in Biology & Nature
A plant disease normally found in subarctic climates has been identified for the first time in the UK in buttercups as far south as Herefordshire.
- Fossil is best look yet at an ancestor of buttercupsThu, 31 Mar 2011, 14:36:43 EDT
- Scientists discover why buttercups reflect yellow on chinsWed, 14 Dec 2011, 20:35:18 EST
- Fertilizer use not always helpful in revegetation effortsThu, 17 Dec 2009, 12:30:14 EST
- TUM researchers discover a new switch in resistance to plant diseasesTue, 12 Jul 2011, 12:35:40 EDT
- Oldest subarctic North American human remains foundThu, 24 Feb 2011, 14:37:25 EST