Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 12:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Hong Kong filmmakers on Wednesday urged YouTube to do more to protect copyright, claiming losses of $308 million due to pirated movie clips posted on the American video-sharing site.
- Hong Kong University leads the genomics research of scarlet fever pathogenWed, 22 Jun 2011, 10:12:01 EDT
- New system can improve video-sharing Web sites like YouTubeMon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:23:53 EST
- Piracy all at seaWed, 6 Jun 2012, 18:32:14 EDT
- Impact of information technology on workers' prosperity:Thu, 24 Jun 2010, 0:36:32 EDT
- Hong Kong hospital reports possible airborne influenza transmissionMon, 22 Nov 2010, 12:11:44 EST