Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 03:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The climate in northwestern Europe and the Balkans is becoming suitable for the Asian tiger mosquito, a disease-spreading invasive species, scientists said on Wednesday.
- Battle won against Asian tiger mosquito Fri, 22 Jul 2011, 16:36:34 EDT
- Climate change will speed spread of invasive fish to northern EuropeThu, 29 Apr 2010, 13:46:52 EDT
- Chances seen rising for chikungunya outbreaks in NYC, Atlanta, MiamiMon, 17 Dec 2012, 18:33:15 EST
- New findings by UCR scientists hold big promise for fight against mosquito-borne diseasesWed, 1 Jun 2011, 15:33:57 EDT
- Fighting disease from within the mosquito: New techniques to help halt the spread of diseaseWed, 10 Apr 2013, 11:42:45 EDT