Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 10:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The more other customers look and act like us, the more likely we are to stay loyal to a particular store or product, according to a groundbreaking study co-authored by a Michigan State University marketing expert.
- I'm sticking with my brand: Loyal customers perceive competitor ads differentlyMon, 17 Nov 2008, 11:43:43 EST
- Shopping experiences would differ if businesses applied customer loyalty study findingsFri, 9 Apr 2010, 11:14:08 EDT
- First-of-its-kind research: Facebook fan pages are effective marketing toolThu, 18 Feb 2010, 11:39:53 EST
- The Starbucks effect: Committed customers don't like logo redesigns, research findsTue, 11 Jan 2011, 11:25:55 EST
- To boost customer satisfaction, owners should pay attention to employee job satisfactionWed, 1 Jun 2011, 16:37:14 EDT