Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 05:00 in Physics & Chemistry
(Phys.org) -- The coolest new nanomaterial of the 21st century could boost the efficiency of the next generation of solar panels, a team of Michigan Technological University materials scientists has discovered.
- Rutgers discovery paves way for development of efficient, inexpensive plastic solar cellsSun, 10 Oct 2010, 13:33:28 EDT
- New ORNL solar cell technology cranks up efficiencyFri, 29 Apr 2011, 11:35:42 EDT
- Solar power game-changer: 'Near perfect' absorption of sunlight, from all anglesMon, 3 Nov 2008, 13:28:36 EST
- Breakthrough by U of T-led research team leads to record efficiency for next-generation solar cellsSun, 29 Jul 2012, 15:02:16 EDT
- Graphene boosts efficiency of next-gen solar cellsWed, 25 Apr 2012, 12:38:01 EDT