A small minority of today's university students don't use email and others are confused by the array of technologies available at universities. Yet many students couldn't bear to be without their mobile phones and find themselves distracted by social networking sites during study.
- Not all today's students are 'tech savvy'Mon, 23 Apr 2012, 17:17:35 EDT
- University of Minnesota study uncovers the educational benefits of social networking sitesFri, 20 Jun 2008, 13:07:49 EDT
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT
- Students' online and offline social networks can predict course grades -- Ben-Gurion U. researchersThu, 27 Dec 2012, 15:32:13 EST
- Study finds link between Facebook use, lower grades in collegeMon, 13 Apr 2009, 15:43:04 EDT