Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 08:02 in Astronomy & Space
(Phys.org) -- Researchers on NASA's robotic asteroid sample return mission, OSIRIS-REx, are turning to amateur astronomers for new data on near-Earth asteroids in a citizen science observing campaign called Target Asteroids!
- Asteroid nudged by sunlight: Most precise measurement of Yarkovsky effectThu, 24 May 2012, 23:31:52 EDT
- Study puts solar spin on asteroid moon formationWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:35:53 EDT
- Rendezvous with an asteroidThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:24 EDT
- UK astronomers observe asteroid before it crashes into EarthThu, 26 Mar 2009, 9:26:38 EDT
- Solar wind tans young asteroidsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:00 EDT