Sunday, April 8, 2012 - 10:20 in Physics & Chemistry
North Carolina will be home to the nation's largest private fuel cell energy project, a nonpolluting, silent power plant that will generate electricity from hydrogen.
- New fuel cell keeps going after the hydrogen runs outFri, 29 Jun 2012, 18:01:45 EDT
- Technology breakthrough fuels laptops and phones, recharges scientist's 60-year careerThu, 17 Feb 2011, 15:23:50 EST
- Fuel cells get up to speed with a new kind of platinumMon, 26 Apr 2010, 12:27:37 EDT
- Say hello to cheaper hydrogen fuel cellsThu, 21 Apr 2011, 14:36:03 EDT
- Americans using more fossil fuelsWed, 9 Nov 2011, 15:38:50 EST