Friday, April 6, 2012 - 05:01 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- New research by UCLA life scientists could lead to predictions of which plant species will escape extinction from climate change.
- Which plants will survive droughts, climate change?Fri, 6 Apr 2012, 15:32:09 EDT
- Climate change affects geographical range of plantsMon, 16 Aug 2010, 9:29:33 EDT
- Decline in species shows climate change warnings not exaggerated Tue, 12 Jul 2011, 2:34:03 EDT
- Woody plants adapted to past climate change more slowly than herbsWed, 23 Sep 2009, 13:19:05 EDT
- Climate change models may underestimate extinctionsWed, 4 Jan 2012, 23:31:45 EST