(PhysOrg.com) -- A white paper updating 2011 highlights and progress in Linux kernel development has been released by The Linux Foundation, the vendor-neutral base for collaborations on the Linux kernel. "Linux Kernel Development: How Fast it is Going, Who is Doing It, What They are Doing, and Who is Sponsoring It" is authored by Jonathan Corbet, LWN.net, Greg Kroah-Hartman and Amanda McPherson, the latter two of The Linux Foundation.
- Software helps developers get started with PIV cardsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 12:29:33 EDT
- Rutgers researchers discover secrets of nutritious corn breed that withstands rigors of handlingTue, 6 Jul 2010, 16:56:36 EDT
- Europe gets together to harness quantum physicsThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:28:48 EDT
- Gene therapy success in severe brain disorder applauded by the STOP ALD FoundationThu, 5 Nov 2009, 14:44:34 EST
- Research lays foundation for building on the moon -- or anywhere elseWed, 29 Sep 2010, 9:52:46 EDT