Fujitsu develops a 2.3kW high-capacity power supply unit for servers, conversion efficiency rate of 94.8%
Thursday, April 5, 2012 - 09:01 in Physics & Chemistry
Fujitsu Laboratories today announced the development of a power supply unit for servers that features a 2.3 kW power output and achieves a world-leading conversion efficiency rate of 98.4%.
- KAIST develops wireless power transfer technology for high capacity transitTue, 12 Feb 2013, 21:32:22 EST
- New material provides 25 percent greater thermoelectric conversion efficiencyTue, 15 Feb 2011, 16:04:17 EST
- Intelligent use of the Earth's heatFri, 27 Feb 2009, 9:28:48 EST
- Rain or shine, Sandia researchers find new ways to forecast large photovoltaic power plant outputMon, 27 Sep 2010, 15:08:06 EDT
- Fuel cells, energy conversion and mathematicsFri, 24 Jul 2009, 12:51:53 EDT