Wednesday, April 4, 2012 - 18:00 in Health & Medicine
A group of Chinese and Australian scientists have developed a handheld, battery-powered plasma-producing device that can rid skin of bacteria in an instant.
- Handheld plasma flashlight rids skin of notorious pathogensThu, 5 Apr 2012, 9:34:45 EDT
- Plasma produces KO cocktail for MRSAThu, 26 Nov 2009, 2:56:52 EST
- Ionized plasmas as cheap sterilizers for developing worldTue, 15 Nov 2011, 20:31:30 EST
- Basis for battery-powered skin patch for wider range of protein-based medicinesWed, 3 Aug 2011, 12:34:42 EDT
- Popular handheld devices show promise in the field of emergency radiologyThu, 21 Jan 2010, 15:32:19 EST