Sunday, April 1, 2012 - 05:00 in Earth & Climate
New York's Empire State Building, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, and the Sydney Opera House were plunged into darkness for the annual Earth Hour campaign, leading a global effort to raise awareness about climate change.
- Scientists uncover evidence of impending tipping point for EarthWed, 6 Jun 2012, 18:34:03 EDT
- Trees, forests and the Eiffel tower reveal theory of design in natureThu, 14 Aug 2008, 10:35:22 EDT
- What makes Paris look like Paris? Carnegie Mellon software finds stylistic coreTue, 7 Aug 2012, 14:04:27 EDT
- Climate change and species distributionsMon, 4 Aug 2008, 7:56:33 EDT
- Light at night linked to symptoms of depression in miceWed, 21 Oct 2009, 11:25:45 EDT