(AP) -- A pledge by the manufacturer of Apple's iPhones and iPads to limit work hours at its factories in China could force other global corporations to hike pay for Chinese workers who produce the world's consumer electronics, toys and other goods.
- Study finds virginity pledges may help postpone intercourse among youthTue, 10 Jun 2008, 11:56:34 EDT
- Consumers choose locally grown and environmentally friendly applesMon, 23 Nov 2009, 15:24:12 EST
- Apple peel appealTue, 17 Feb 2009, 12:15:22 EST
- Consumers willing to pay more for locally grown applesMon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:49:59 EDT
- Increasing BPA levels in urine associated with worsening male sexual functionThu, 27 May 2010, 9:35:41 EDT