Smarter computing systems can help give our lives a big boost - in education, healthcare, transportation, security and even the environment. But these computing systems need to be adjusted constantly, to help meet the changes that emerge every year. The HIPEAC ('High performance and embedded architecture and compilation') project is driving innovative computing systems, effectively making our lives much easier.
- Good code, bad computations: A computer security gray areaMon, 27 Oct 2008, 15:56:44 EDT
- Denial of service denialWed, 30 Sep 2009, 13:57:21 EDT
- Tongue drive system goes inside the mouth to improve performance and user comfortTue, 21 Feb 2012, 15:33:24 EST
- Cells are like robust computational systems, Carnegie Mellon-led team reportsTue, 16 Jun 2009, 10:54:10 EDT
- Scientists tap the cognitive genius of tots to make computers smarterTue, 13 Mar 2012, 17:03:31 EDT