Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 10:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Taiwan electronics manufacturer Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. is taking a 10 percent stake in struggling Japanese rival Sharp Corp.
- Why do people choke when the stakes are high?Fri, 11 May 2012, 14:33:02 EDT
- Reward-driven people win more, even when no reward at stakeMon, 26 Apr 2010, 17:42:47 EDT
- SRC and UCLA advance design-dependent process monitoring for semiconductor wafer manufacturingWed, 25 May 2011, 17:37:46 EDT
- NIST assists in solar stake-out to improve space weather forecastsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 12:29:16 EDT
- Super-sharp radio 'eye' remeasuring the universeSat, 19 Feb 2011, 14:32:00 EST