Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 18:30 in Earth & Climate
"Titanic" director James Cameron could dive as early as this weekend to the deepest place on Earth, further than any other human has on a solo mission, so long as the weather cooperates.
- Seismic survey at the Mariana trench will follow water dragged down into the Earth's mantleThu, 22 Mar 2012, 15:36:10 EDT
- Paleoclimate record points toward potential rapid climate changesThu, 8 Dec 2011, 20:35:23 EST
- Surface features on Titan form like Earth's, but with a frigid twistThu, 6 Aug 2009, 16:26:16 EDT
- Addressing obesity via the 'energy gap'Wed, 4 Nov 2009, 11:28:22 EST
- Caltech scientists discover fog on TitanFri, 18 Dec 2009, 9:24:23 EST