Friday, March 23, 2012 - 09:01 in Psychology & Sociology
A study by the University of Liverpool has found an increasing number of shared spaces for prayer, reflection and meditation, despite the declining popularity of established religion.
- The power of prayer?Wed, 17 Jun 2009, 15:52:07 EDT
- Prayer on the hospital floorWed, 16 Dec 2009, 12:35:10 EST
- Study shows faith-based interventions can encourage exercise in older African-American womenThu, 7 Oct 2010, 5:22:36 EDT
- Sharing space:Thu, 25 Oct 2012, 20:34:12 EDT
- Study finds Zen meditation alleviates painTue, 3 Feb 2009, 14:22:42 EST