Friday, March 23, 2012 - 03:31 in Psychology & Sociology
Science experiments devised by teenage students, one from Egypt and two from the United States, will be conducted in space as part of a move by YouTube and Lenovo to inspire young minds.
- Campus green space more important for undergradsMon, 19 Apr 2010, 18:48:08 EDT
- Rare space experiment gives clues about the fundamental structure of the universeTue, 3 Nov 2009, 5:19:26 EST
- Laptop revolution: New class design saves schools money, spaceTue, 9 Mar 2010, 10:23:32 EST
- Research finds veterinary medicine students experience higher depression levels than peersThu, 28 Jul 2011, 12:06:51 EDT
- Teaching science: Is discovery better than telling?Mon, 16 Feb 2009, 7:29:27 EST