The scale and significance of the 2010 WikiLeaks disclosures were overstated, according to new research. Analysis of the WikiLeaks debacle in the International Review of Administrative Sciences, published by SAGE on behalf of the Institute for Administrative Sciences (IIAS), serves to highlight four key reasons why radical transparency is hard to achieve, and why a technological fix alone will not achieve it.
- Why WikiLeaks' bid for radical transparency failedFri, 23 Mar 2012, 17:31:27 EDT
- 'Openness prevails' -- have Obama's promises fallen short?Tue, 15 Mar 2011, 11:03:30 EDT
- FDA review on transgenic salmon too narrowThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:45:07 EST
- Free radicals may be good for youMon, 28 Feb 2011, 9:31:55 EST
- The clear future of electronicsTue, 9 Dec 2008, 16:44:00 EST