Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 15:00 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Digital video recorder pioneer TiVo Inc. said Thursday that it had reached an agreement with software maker Microsoft Corp. for the companies to drop lawsuits against each other following TiVo's settlement with AT&T Inc.
- DVR fast-forwarding may not be fatal to TV advertisingMon, 3 Nov 2008, 10:50:34 EST
- Penn physicists help show math behind growth of 'coffee rings'Sat, 19 Jan 2013, 0:33:46 EST
- New world record in energy-efficient data processingThu, 25 Mar 2010, 13:34:34 EDT
- Children's physical activity drops from age 9 to 15, NIH study indicatesTue, 15 Jul 2008, 17:28:48 EDT
- Microsoft scientist highlights urgent need for new computer models to address climate changeThu, 12 Jun 2008, 14:23:00 EDT