Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 14:00 in Physics & Chemistry
European researchers said Thursday they have created a device invisible to a static magnetic field that could have practical military and medical applications.
- Invisibility of magnetic fields made realityThu, 22 Mar 2012, 17:36:37 EDT
- Discovery at UAB brings us nearer to making the dream of invisibility trueTue, 7 Jul 2009, 9:36:31 EDT
- Cloaking magnetic fields -- the first antimagnetThu, 22 Sep 2011, 20:37:39 EDT
- Nuclear magnetic resonance with no magnetsWed, 18 May 2011, 13:07:02 EDT
- Graphene under strain creates gigantic pseudo-magnetic fieldsThu, 29 Jul 2010, 15:51:16 EDT