Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 11:03 in Astronomy & Space
(PhysOrg.com) -- An odd, previously unseen landform could provide a window into the geological history of Mars, according to new research by University of Washington geologists.
- Geologists discover new class of landform -- on MarsThu, 22 Mar 2012, 14:35:13 EDT
- Novel technique reveals how glaciers sculpted their valleysThu, 31 Mar 2011, 14:36:49 EDT
- Geologists study mystery of 'eternal flames'Thu, 9 May 2013, 10:37:37 EDT
- Newly discovered drumlin field provides answers about glaciation and climateTue, 16 Nov 2010, 10:03:42 EST
- Darwin's theory of gradual evolution not supported by geological history, NYU scientist concludesTue, 9 Nov 2010, 12:37:03 EST