Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 11:03 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A group of biologists from Denmark and the US led by Jakob Christensen-Dalsgaard, University of Southern Denmark, and Catherine Carr, University of Maryland, have shown that the turtle ear is specialized for underwater hearing.
- Were our tetrapod ancestors deaf?Mon, 8 Nov 2010, 12:02:42 EST
- DNA reveals mating patterns of critically endangered sea turtleSun, 3 Feb 2013, 22:02:03 EST
- Leatherback turtles go with the flowTue, 15 Jul 2008, 6:08:10 EDT
- Discovery places turtles next to lizards on family treeMon, 25 Jul 2011, 21:00:51 EDT
- Study finds high mortality of endangered loggerhead sea turtles in Baja CaliforniaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 17:07:33 EDT