(PhysOrg.com) -- Genotyping-by-sequencing (GBS), a powerful new technique developed at Cornell, is leveling the playing field in genomics research. Less than a year after publication, it is being applied to answer questions about diverse species, including hops, fox, turf grass, maize, cow, tomato and raspberry.
- Ancient Mexican maize varietiesThu, 26 Jun 2008, 2:08:14 EDT
- Researchers develop tool to evaluate genome sequencing methodWed, 2 Jan 2013, 13:02:55 EST
- First member of the wheat and barley group of grasses is sequencedWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:18 EST
- PLoS Genetics 2009 maize genome collectionThu, 19 Nov 2009, 14:40:59 EST
- Complete Genomics publishes in Science on low-cost sequencing of 3 human genomesThu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:31 EST