Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
Scientists say the stretch of Mexican coast where a major earthquake struck has seen strong shaking in the past.
- Earthquakes actually aftershocks of 19th century quakesWed, 4 Nov 2009, 13:39:23 EST
- Ancient records shed light on Italian earthquakes (Aquila area)Fri, 3 Aug 2012, 14:14:09 EDT
- Large 2012 earthquake triggered temblors worldwide for nearly a weekWed, 26 Sep 2012, 14:32:56 EDT
- Scientists study earthquake triggers in Pacific OceanThu, 30 Jun 2011, 9:35:45 EDT
- Lake-effect theory sinks, but quake timing questions go onThu, 10 Feb 2011, 12:34:33 EST