Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 09:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Hydrogen fuel cells, like those found in some "green" vehicles, have a lot of promise as an alternative fuel source, but making them practical on a large scale requires them to be more efficient and cost effective.
- Hydrogen fuel tech gets boost from low-cost, efficient catalystMon, 2 May 2011, 11:21:55 EDT
- Chemists offer new hydrogen purification methodSun, 15 Feb 2009, 13:30:59 EST
- Breakthrough in hydrogen fuel production could revolutionize alternative energy marketThu, 4 Apr 2013, 0:01:42 EDT
- UT Knoxville and ORNL researchers turn algae into high-temperature hydrogen sourceThu, 12 Nov 2009, 10:29:44 EST
- More efficient fuel-cells, thanks to a new catalystTue, 6 May 2008, 9:28:30 EDT