(PhysOrg.com) -- Technicians at Vandenberg Air Force Base in central California are placing the two halves of the rocket nose cone, or fairing, around NASA's Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array (NuSTAR), in preparation for its launch. The launch is scheduled for no earlier than March 21.
- NRL TacSat-4 spacecraft encapsulatedTue, 20 Sep 2011, 21:33:55 EDT
- NASA's GLAST gets shades, blankets for the beachTue, 13 May 2008, 13:14:43 EDT
- Final look at ESA's SMOS and Proba-2 satellitesWed, 21 Oct 2009, 10:08:30 EDT
- Eighth Landsat satellite arrives at launch siteFri, 21 Dec 2012, 12:07:49 EST
- NASA postpones launch of Glory missionThu, 24 Feb 2011, 0:31:53 EST