Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 17:00 in Psychology & Sociology
If you are looking for a particular object say a yellow pencil on a cluttered desk, how does your brain work to visually locate it?
- CMU neuroscientists identify how the brain works to select what we (want to) seeTue, 21 Feb 2012, 23:31:34 EST
- Watch and learn: Time teaches us how to recognize visual objectsThu, 11 Sep 2008, 14:22:53 EDT
- Computational model sheds light on how the brain recognizes objectsTue, 8 Jun 2010, 10:37:25 EDT
- MIT neuroscientists reveal how the brain learns to recognize objectsWed, 22 Sep 2010, 12:30:40 EDT
- Brain's visual circuits do error correction on the flyTue, 7 Dec 2010, 18:33:38 EST