Friday, February 17, 2012 - 09:30 in Health & Medicine
Recent research by the University of Otago, Wellington has shown that giving brain cancer cells high dose vitamin C makes them much more susceptible to radiation therapy.
- New model may simplify high-dose radiosurgery planningThu, 2 Sep 2010, 17:25:30 EDT
- Discovery makes brain tumor cells more responsive to radiationWed, 2 Dec 2009, 13:46:59 EST
- Researchers find way to make tumor cells easier to destroyTue, 6 May 2008, 18:07:44 EDT
- Radiation therapy technique successfully treats pain in patients with advanced cancerTue, 3 Nov 2009, 11:08:59 EST
- Less brain swelling occurs with multiple sessions of SRS for common brain tumorWed, 4 Nov 2009, 3:23:33 EST