Monday, February 6, 2012 - 04:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Twitter said users were firing off a record 10,000 tweets per second in the final three minutes of the Super Bowl.
- Super Bowl losses can increase cardiac deathMon, 31 Jan 2011, 1:32:44 EST
- Why the Super Bowl's location matters: Local ties still bind corporations: Study on philanthropyWed, 22 May 2013, 11:07:23 EDT
- Morning-after spike in ozone air pollution from Super Bowl XLV?Thu, 3 Feb 2011, 15:05:26 EST
- Twitter tweets chart the social whirlTue, 8 Nov 2011, 21:32:49 EST
- You are what you tweet: Tracking public health trends with Twitter Wed, 6 Jul 2011, 15:37:14 EDT