Imagine if there were electronics able to prevent epileptic seizures before they happen. Or electronics that could be placed on the surface of a beating heart to monitor its functions. The problem is that such devices are a tough fit. Body tissue is soft and pliable while conventional circuits can be hard and brittle--at least until now.
- Hugging the heart electronicallyWed, 24 Mar 2010, 14:49:12 EDT
- Electronics from the printerWed, 21 Jan 2009, 10:22:08 EST
- Researchers make new electronics -- with a twistWed, 19 Nov 2008, 17:24:23 EST
- Flexible electronics could help put off-beat hearts back on rhythmWed, 24 Mar 2010, 14:49:08 EDT
- Stretchable balloon electronics get to the heart of cardiac medicineMon, 7 Mar 2011, 14:34:14 EST