Monday, January 23, 2012 - 15:30 in Health & Medicine
Members of a University of Pennsylvania research team have shown that they can prevent, or even reverse, a blinding retinal disease, X-linked Retinitis Pigmentosa, or XLRP, in dogs.
- Gene therapy research from Penn Vet & Scheie Eye Inst. cures retinitis pigmentosa in dogsMon, 23 Jan 2012, 21:33:25 EST
- OU researchers find way to prevent blindness in research model for retinitis pigmentosaFri, 11 Jun 2010, 18:54:21 EDT
- Stem cells restore sight in mouse model of retinitis pigmentosaWed, 24 Feb 2010, 13:59:12 EST
- Cell-specific mechanism-based gene therapy approach to treat retinitis pigmentosaFri, 30 Sep 2011, 20:33:05 EDT
- MIT retinal implant could help restore some visionWed, 23 Sep 2009, 17:25:59 EDT