Tuesday, January 3, 2012 - 16:31 in Psychology & Sociology
A new study led by the University of Colorado Boulder could be a wake-up call for parents of toddlers: Daytime naps for your kids may be more important than you think.
- Nap-deprived tots may be missing out on more than sleep, says University of Colorado-led studyTue, 3 Jan 2012, 21:34:07 EST
- CU-Boulder research provides new view of the way young children thinkTue, 24 Mar 2009, 12:52:21 EDT
- Metabolic cost of human sleep deprivation quantified by University of Colorado teamTue, 4 Jan 2011, 17:34:16 EST
- Internet program reduces infant and toddler sleep problems, helps moms sleep better tooFri, 1 Apr 2011, 4:55:41 EDT
- CU-Boulder leading study of wind turbine wakesTue, 26 Apr 2011, 16:34:22 EDT