Intel Corporation and Micron Technology, Inc., today announced a new benchmark in NAND flash technology - the world's first 20 nanometer (nm), 128 gigabit (Gb), multilevel-cell (MLC) device. The companies also announced mass production of their 64Gb 20nm NAND, which further extends the companies' leadership in NAND process technology.
- Nano 'pin art': NIST arrays are step toward mass production of nanowiresFri, 30 Jul 2010, 15:50:20 EDT
- NJIT licensee invents industrial process for grinding cement and other cementitious materialsTue, 13 Jul 2010, 14:36:12 EDT
- New process promises to revolutionize manufacturing of productsWed, 1 Sep 2010, 15:51:40 EDT
- Research shows positive results with high pressure technology for certain dairy productsWed, 22 Dec 2010, 12:40:22 EST
- New device could cut costs on household products, pharmaceuticalsFri, 12 Apr 2013, 15:33:41 EDT