Thursday, November 24, 2011 - 14:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Much of our knowledge about past life has come from the fossil record but how accurately does that reflect the true history and drivers of biodiversity on Earth?
- Ancient environment found to drive marine biodiversityThu, 24 Nov 2011, 16:35:27 EST
- TEEB study leader emphasizes urgent need for action on biodiversity lossFri, 21 May 2010, 12:36:33 EDT
- Antarctic marine biodiversity data now onlineTue, 31 Mar 2009, 9:59:20 EDT
- Fossil and molecular evidence reveals the history of major marine biodiversity hotspotsWed, 6 Aug 2008, 11:23:09 EDT
- Sudden collapse in ancient biodiversity: Was global warming the culprit?Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 16:21:53 EDT