Sustainability has not only become a science in the past 25 years, but it is one that continues to be fast-growing with widespread international collaboration, broad disciplinary composition and wide geographic distribution, according to new research from Los Alamos National Laboratory and Indiana University.
- After 25 years, sustainability is a growing science that's here to stayMon, 21 Nov 2011, 21:31:56 EST
- Arizona State University geographer calls for complexity in sustainability science modelsSun, 20 Feb 2011, 16:33:18 EST
- NPL research shows there could be no end in sight for Moore’s LawTue, 9 Dec 2008, 14:45:25 EST
- ORNL, Los Alamos pioneer new approach to assist scientists, farmersThu, 19 Nov 2009, 15:29:42 EST
- Scientific Grand Challenges identified to address global sustainabilityThu, 11 Nov 2010, 17:03:20 EST