Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Efforts to resume contact with a Russian space mission to Mars stuck in Earth orbit after launch have failed and the probe must be considered lost, Interfax news agency reported Saturday.
- 2 THEMIS probes redirected to moon to study magnetosphere, solar wind interactionsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 14:33:14 EDT
- Insomnia costing US workforce $63.2 billion a year in lost productivity, study showsThu, 1 Sep 2011, 13:38:43 EDT
- NRL's Wide-Field Imager selected for Solar Probe Plus missionWed, 29 Sep 2010, 14:49:40 EDT
- Twin ARTEMIS probes to study moon in 3-DWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:37:10 EDT
- Hubble repair mission carrying $70 million CU-Boulder instrument on track for May 11 launchThu, 7 May 2009, 16:22:13 EDT