Wednesday, November 9, 2011 - 09:00 in Astronomy & Space
A promising idea came to light in 2003 in UC Berkeleys Department of Architecture. A group of UC Berkeley engineers had been meeting regularly with commercial builders and designers in the schools Center for the Built Environment (CBE).
- Berkeley Lab tests cookstoves for HaitiWed, 28 Sep 2011, 14:37:05 EDT
- Freeing light shines promise on energy-efficient lightingTue, 15 Jul 2008, 12:14:24 EDT
- Berkeley Lab researchers create first of its kind gene map of sulfate-reducing bacteriumWed, 9 Nov 2011, 14:37:08 EST
- Nanopillars promise cheap, efficient, flexible solar cellsThu, 9 Jul 2009, 17:08:59 EDT
- New path to more efficient organic solar cells uncovered at Berkeley Lab's advanced light sourceMon, 7 Jan 2013, 14:03:47 EST