Wednesday, November 2, 2011 - 05:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Australia's world-first plan for plain packaging on cigarettes has been delayed, giving tobacco firms extra time to prepare, the government said Wednesday, with the first sales now due in December 2012.
- Decline in cigarette smoking offset by increase in cigars, snuff and other tobacco productsTue, 10 Jun 2008, 16:49:48 EDT
- Do not abandon new cigarette warning labelsMon, 8 Nov 2010, 12:34:33 EST
- Chinese 'herbal' cigarettes no healthier than regular cigarettesThu, 3 Dec 2009, 5:00:24 EST
- Study: Cigarette packaging still misleading consumers over health hazardsMon, 27 Jul 2009, 20:43:30 EDT
- Waterpipe tobacco smokers inhale same toxicants as cigarette smokersWed, 2 Dec 2009, 17:09:02 EST