Monday, October 24, 2011 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
For heart health, you're supposed to know your numbers: Total cholesterol, the bad LDL kind and the good HDL kind. But your next checkup might add a new number to the mix.
- More 'good' cholesterol is not always good for your healthTue, 25 May 2010, 11:43:35 EDT
- Little known type of cholesterol may pose the greatest heart disease riskThu, 20 Aug 2009, 10:15:44 EDT
- New study shows soy protein lowers non-HDL cholesterol significantly more than milk proteinTue, 18 Jan 2011, 14:02:43 EST
- Infusing 'good' cholesterol protein may lower risk of subsequent heart attackTue, 6 Nov 2012, 13:22:16 EST
- Cholesterol's other way outWed, 7 Jul 2010, 10:23:59 EDT