Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 06:30 in Physics & Chemistry
A time-of-flight detector designed by a research team led by UT Arlington Physics Professor Andrew Brandt could one day significantly boost measurement capabilities at the Large Hadron Collider, or LHC, in Geneva, Switzerland.
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT
- Boston physicists celebrate first beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:40 EDT
- Hunt for dark matter closes in at Large Hadron ColliderMon, 31 Jan 2011, 14:33:17 EST
- Large Hadron Collider set to unveil a new world of particle physicsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 9:21:59 EDT
- University of Chicago scientists await start-up of Large Hadron ColliderMon, 8 Sep 2008, 14:07:50 EDT