Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 12:31 in Biology & Nature
led by researchers at McMaster University and the University of Tubingen in Germany -- has sequenced the entire genome of the Black Death, one of the most devastating epidemics in human history.
- Researchers reconstruct genome of the Black DeathWed, 12 Oct 2011, 16:19:19 EDT
- First Irish genome sequencedTue, 7 Sep 2010, 10:36:26 EDT
- Stanford professor sequences his entire genome at low cost, with small teamMon, 10 Aug 2009, 15:52:32 EDT
- Stanford researchers first to determine entire genetic sequence of individual human spermThu, 19 Jul 2012, 16:05:55 EDT
- Complete Genomics publishes in Science on low-cost sequencing of 3 human genomesThu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:31 EST