Wednesday, October 5, 2011 - 06:00 in Astronomy & Space
Israeli scientist Daniel Shechtman won the 2011 Nobel Prize in chemistry on Wednesday for his discovery of quasicrystals, a mosaic-like chemical structure that researchers previously thought was impossible.
- National Science Foundation congratulates Nobel Laureates in medicine/physiology, chemistry and economicsWed, 14 Oct 2009, 16:43:07 EDT
- Advance offers new opportunities in chemistry education, researchTue, 4 Oct 2011, 15:34:18 EDT
- Supercharged proteins enter biology's forbidden zoneWed, 14 Jul 2010, 13:08:46 EDT
- Iowa State University researcher developed forerunner of Nobel research in 1986Tue, 14 Oct 2008, 14:08:44 EDT
- Attention, please -- how innovations and Nobel Prize winners make itWed, 4 May 2011, 17:37:22 EDT